If you can no longer hear the instructions or the voice over, please check the troubleshooting steps below:
- on computers, reload Lalilo's page ("reload" button with a round arrow icon)
- on tablets, close the Lalilo tab, go to Safari or Chrome and open a new tab from app.lalilo.com
- on iPads, make sure "Silent" and "Do not disturb" modes are not active, from the iPad settings. These are the bell and moon icons. You can also check out the control center, by swiping down from the top right-corner of your screen (or from the bottom corner depending on your iPad version)
- if you use Airplay, please deactivate it from the Airplay settings while your child is using Lalilo
- on Safari, check that the "GPU Process: DOM Rendering" is de-activated:
- Select Safari → Preferences in the top menu.
- Go to Advanced, and make sure you have activated the Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Select Develop → Experimental Features in the top menu.
- Scroll down to GPU Process: DOM Rendering and de-activate it.
- Refresh your Safari page: you should be able to hear Lalilo's audio.
- on tablets, reboot it if the problem persists
- in general, check to make sure your browser and operating system are updated to the latest versions
If the sound stops when you remove headphones, this is usually a normal behavior, meant to make sure that people around you won't hear what you have been listening to, in case the unplugging happened by accident. Depending on the device you are using, the sound may resume automatically after a few seconds, or you may need to refresh the page.