Logging in from Lalilo
Your child's teacher is able to share home access with you via a personalized parent code. Ask your teacher for a code if you would like to use Lalilo at home.
Once you have your personalized code, follow these steps:
- Access the home login portal on your computer or tablet via Chrome, the optimal browser for Lalilo (Safari and Firefox are also compatible).
- Enter the code provided by the teacher.
- Select CONNECT.
- Your child can now explore the Lalilo worlds.
If you need further information, feel free to submit a Support ticket. Please note that the Lalilo support team won’t be able to provide you with your child’s code - only their teacher can do it.
Logging in from the Renaissance Growth Platform
- Start your web browser and go to the web address provided by your school or district.
- Select I'm a Student on the Renaissance login page.
- Enter your user name and password. (Make sure you have the correct password. Student accounts can be locked if you try to log in several times with the wrong password. Student accounts unlock automatically after 5 minutes.)
- Select Log In.
- You will go to the Home page, where you will see tiles for each product that your class is using. Select the Lalilo tile.
Logging in from your Clever portal
Whether they are at home or in class, students who are synced with Clever should follow these steps:
- Log in to Clever.
- Select the class page.
- Select the Lalilo icon.
- Start exploring the Lalilo worlds.
If you need further information, feel free to submit a Support ticket.