Users on the Complete version can check out the progression on these State standards:
- Common Core State Standards
- FL B.E.S.T. standards (Florida)
- TEKS standards (Texas)
- California Content Standards
- Mississippi Standards
- Alabama Standards
- New York Standards
- North Carolina Standards
- New Jersey Student Learning Standards English Language Arts
- Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Massachusetts Curriculum Framework for English Language Arts and Literacy
- Pennsylvania Core Standards
- Missouri Learning Standards
- South Carolina College- and Career-Ready Standards
- Virginia Standards of Learning
- West Virginia College & Career Readiness
Other standards coming soon:
- November 2023 → Oklahoma & Kentucky
They will need to click on each student, and then go to the Standards tab, from which they can select a time frame, a grade, and print/download the report.
The menu in the upper-right corner will give you visibility on the standards across Kindergarten, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade.
By selecting the eyeball icons on the right, you will access a detailed report for each student and standard. You will have visibility on:
- The student's level (proficient, developing, beginning).
- The number of questions they have answered so far.
- Time spent.
- The overall and monthly success rates.
- The content covered within a given standard, with the detailed skills and corresponding success rates.
FL B.E.S.T. Standards
California Content Standards
Alabama Content Standards
New York Content Standards
North Carolina Content Standards
New Jersey Student Learning Standards English Language Arts
Georgia Standards of Excellence
Massachusetts Curriculum Framework for English Language Arts and Literacy
Pennsylvania Core Standards
Missouri Learning Standards
South Carolina College- and Career-Ready Standards
Virginia Standards of Learning
West Virginia College & Career Readiness
We are working on creating documentation to show alignment to individual state standards. If you are looking for an alignment for your state, please visit our support page and submit a Support ticket.