Students who practice at least 30 minutes per week are more likely to get through Lalilo's Scope and Sequence for their grade level and accomplish their literacy goals.
To help teachers keep track of time spent per student on Lalilo, weekly goals can be set from the teacher interface.
⚠️ These goals will not be displayed to the students.
Teachers can customize these goals to adapt them to their classes.
They can be set from the Class settings page, and from the Reports -> Class snapshot tab.
- The weekly goal can be activate / de-activated at any time throughout the school year (On/Off button).
- Three levels are available, and they can also be adjusted whenever necessary via the Weekly goal settings button:
- Basic Practice (for students to meet minimum grade level expectations): 30 minutes
- Athletic Practice (students needing additional support to meet grade level expectations): 45 minutes
- Champion Practice (students needing intensive support to meet grade level expectations): 60 minutes
If you need further information, feel free to submit a Support ticket.